Welcome to the FM Open
Our competition is FREE and gives everyone an equal opportunity to win a brand new Concept 2 rowing machine. Prizes will also be given for the runners up placed second, third, forth and fifth. Participation is simple and individual ability doesn’t effect the outcome. We are trying to encourage consistent rowing over a period of time.
How to take part
Over a 10 week period we will post 1 session per week. These will be posted on a Saturday morning on the Concept 2 Indoor rowing Hub by Fitness Matters and saved in the pinned post of the page for ease of reference. To qualify and verify your entries for the draw to win the FREE rowing machine you will need to do the following:
- Complete the FM Workout of the Week (WOW) AT LEAST once per week for 8 of the 10 weeks of challenges.
- Upload the screenshot of your session to this website within the correct week. You will receive an email confirmation after you have done this.
- Post your individual sessions (using the correct ‘#’ example #FMOpenW1) to the Concept 2 Indoor rowing Hub by Fitness Matters within the current week.
- The FM Open will start on the 2nd of December 2017 and will run until the 9th of February 2018. The winner will be announced the week of the 12th of February.
- Last initial entries can be no later than week 3 to ensure 8 weeks are completed.
For each completed and verified session you will receive one entry into the draw. The more times you complete the weekly challenge, the more entries you will receive into the prize draw. The minimum requirement is one completed session per week for 8 of the 10 weeks, gaining you 8 entries. The maximum entries allowed is one entry per day (uploaded and posted individually), gaining 70 entries.
Once the 10 weeks have been completed and entries accumulated and verified, a random number generator will be used to determine the lucky winner of a brand new Concept 2 rowing machine. This will be recorded live and posted to the Concept 2 Indoor rowing Hub by Fitness Matters. Second place will receive 6 months free coaching on our FM Indoor Rowing Plan. 3rd, 4th and 5th place will receive a goodie bag. So if you fancy one of these prizes, get rowing as the more you row the greater the chance you have of winning.
FM Open entry forms and dates:
- Week 1 Entry Form (2nd December – 8th December)
- Week 2 Entry Form (9th December – 15th December)
- Week 3 Entry Form (16th December – 22nd December)
- Week 4 Entry Form (23rd December – 29th December)
- Week 5 Entry Form (30th December – 5th January)
- Week 6 Entry Form (6th January – 12th January)
- Week 7 Entry Form (13th January – 19th January)
- Week 8 Entry Form (20th January – 26th January)
- Week 9 Entry Form (27th January – 2nd February)
- Week 10 Entry Form (3rd February – 10th February)
- Winner announced 12th February!
Please note: In the event of a winner outside the UK, a fair contribution will be made towards delivery.