Benefits of indoor rowing
Indoor Rowing is a coordinated muscle action that involves every large muscle group in the body. Its main benefits:
- Rowing is a non-impact exercise so supports joint health and through wide range of motion.
- It is suitable for all sizes, all ages and all fitness levels.
- It improves cardiovascular health and core strength.
- It is effective for a short or long workout and can be a huge calorie burner.
- Provides an all-body work out, better than any other cardio machine.
- Can facilitate recovery from injury and cardiac rehabilitation.
- A rowing workout can provide stress relief.
- Simple technique and low risk of injury.
- Indoor machine so rowing is not weather dependant.
Why Concept 2?
- It is cheap to buy relative to other exercise equipment.
- No running costs.
- Virtually no maintenance
- No electricity required.
- Monitor easy and informative.
- Easy to store or transport.