FITNESS MATTERS INDOOR ROWING COACHING
Our performance coaches offer a range of services depending on your personal preference. We are able to accommodate:
- Online group training (Indoor Rowing and MetCon) For more information on Fitness Matters group plans all of which offer individual coaching as part of the package, please visit Fitness Matters Indoor Rowing Plan or Fitness Matters MetCon Rowing.
- Online individual bespoke plans Offered by New Zealand Olympic rower and Fitness Matters Performance Coach Axel Dickinson who will work in collaboration with you to design a training plan specific to your rowing/fitness goals. These will be delivered to you on a weekly basis allowing you to plan your training schedule in advance. Coaching feedback will then be given on a sessional basis in order that he may expertly guide you through the week.
- Virtual coaching via Skype
How our Virtual Coaching Service Works
Operated via Skype, a free online provider of video and audio calls Fitness Matters is able to offer a range of coaching services with Sam Blythe.
All that’s needed is the ability to access Skype. The greater the flexibility of your set up the greater the range of services you can benefit from. We are able to talk you through what’s required for you to get the most out of your session prior to your appointment. Ideally you will have a webcam in a position that allows your full range of motion to be viewed whilst rowing (this can either be an inbuilt or external webcam).
Virtual coaching sessions offer the option to have:
- Face to face consultations or queries related to technique, training plans and goals.
- Technique coaching sessions.
- Virtual coxing for ranking pieces/time trials.
- Real time rowing alongside RowPro (accessing both webcam and RowPro software simultaneously).
- 30 minutes 1:1 Skype session with Sam £30.
- Each 15 minutes thereafter charged at an additional £15.
- Pre booked 1 hour 1:1 with Sam £50.
Please sign up via the link and Sam will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange an appointment.